• Tracking of quality issues, failure costs and quality figures within production
• Define measures to improve the quality within the production
• Responsible for claim management (8D, problem solving) internal / external claims
• Responsible for the general work instructions in the area
• Cooperation with affected departments (quality, technical functions, logistic, incoming inspection)
• Central coordinator in the plant for quality in the defined area
University degree in technical study, such as electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
Preferably experience as quality or manufacturing engineer
Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Ishikawa, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
IT Knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
Fluent English is mandatory
25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
Annual performance bonus;
Internal development Trainings – we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
Wellbeing programs for associates;
Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Come back tomorrow